Internet speed is the most cared factor when you buy an internet connection. What if still you face a slow speed browsing problem? No worries, as I came with a solution to this problem. I will let you know how to boost up browsing speed. It’s very simple to follow.
So, how to boost up browsing speed?
There can be many ways you can get a speedy browsing whether you use paid service or free hacks. I am going to share this free speed hack with you.
Steps to Follow
- Navigate to Control Panel > Network and Internet Options > Network and Sharing Center.
- Now look for the active internet connection to which you’re currently connected to.
- Open up Connection Properties of your active connection.
- Click on IPv4 and open it’s Properties.
- Here you will notice your DNS, you just need to change your DNS address with the following DNS.
Preferred DNS server: 220.127.116.11
Alternate DNS server: 18.104.22.168
- Once done, save it and no configure it for IPv6. Just change the IPv6 DNS with the following DNS.
Preferred DNS server: 2620:0:ccc::2
Alternate DNS server: 2620:0:ccd::2
- Finally, save and you’re done with it.
That’s all. You have successfully learned how to boost up browsing speed. Hope it will work for you. Enjoy speedy internet..!
Note: Use Virtual Machine and scan on VirusTotal before downloading any program on Host Machine for your privacy.