This book is a practical guide to discovering and exploiting security flaws in web applications. By “web application” we mean an application that is accessed by using a web browser to communicate with a web server. We examine a wide variety of different technologies, such as databases, file systems, and web services, but only in the context in which these are employed by web applications. Download the Web App Hacking Handbook.
- Chapter 1 Web Application (In)security
- Chapter 2 Core Defense Mechanisms
- Chapter 3 Web Application Technologies
- Chapter 4 Mapping the Application
- Chapter 5 Bypassing Client-Side Controls
- Chapter 6 Attacking Authentication
- Chapter 7 Attacking Session Management
- Chapter 8 Attacking Access Controls
- Chapter 9 Injecting Code
- Chapter 10 Exploiting Path Traversal
- Chapter 11 Attacking Application Logic
- Chapter 12 Attacking Other Users
- Chapter 13 Automating Bespoke Attacks
- Chapter 14 Exploiting Information Disclosure
- Chapter 15 Attacking Compiled Applications
- Chapter 16 Attacking Application Architecture
- Chapter 17 Attacking the Web Server
- Chapter 18 Finding Vulnerabilities in Source Code
- Chapter 19 A Web Application Hacker’s Toolkit
- Chapter 20 A Web Application Hacker’s Methodology
Download the Web App Hacking Handbook:
Click here to download the web app hacking handbook. Password is EHT.
Note: Use Virtual Machine and scan on VirusTotal before downloading any program on Host Machine for your privacy.