There’s not a day, the day smartphone owners don’t use their smartphone. It have become most needy thing to everyone. People connect it to their social networks, store information, personal files, gallery and other confidential things in their smartphone that may put them in danger if they get their smartphone lost or stolen. Here’s a quick way to track a smartphone to be on the safer edge.
How to track a smartphone?
If you would rather need to track a or stolen smartphone or the one you lost, here is how to find it out.
To track a lost smartphone, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Download Android Device Manager from Google play store and install it on another android device. This app lets you track your stolen android phone and also lets to remotely lock or erase all the data on it.
- From “Android Device Manager” log into your Google account using the same ID associated with your lost phone. After successful login this app will attempt to locate your device and show its last known location on the map.
- You would be able to track it down through the map.
There are few other options that you can perform on your smartphone
- All the data can be Erased remotely.
- Lock the stolen or lost smartphone.
- If you think, it’s hidden in somewhere you know, you can also Ring it.
Hope it’ll make your information safer and you’ll be able to track a smartphone easily.
Note: Use Virtual Machine and scan on VirusTotal before downloading any program on Host Machine for your privacy.