So, how to boost up browsing speed?
Steps to Follow
Password : EHT
- Navigate to Control Panel > Network and Internet Options > Network and Sharing Center.
- Now look for the active internet connection to which you’re currently connected to.
- Open up Connection Properties of your active connection.
- Click on IPv4 and open it’s Properties.
- Here you will notice your DNS, you just need to change your DNS address with the following DNS.
Preferred DNS server: 188.8.131.52
Alternate DNS server: 184.108.40.206
- Once done, save it and no configure it for IPv6. Just change the IPv6 DNS with the following DNS.
Preferred DNS server: 2620:0:ccc::2
Alternate DNS server: 2620:0:ccd::2
- Finally, save and you’re done with it.
Note: Use Virtual Machine and scan on VirusTotal before downloading any program on Host Machine for your privacy.