Most of the websites blocks right click button on their websites. It makes so much trouble when it comes to make some important documents by getting different information from the internet. It makes process so much time consuming. But why websites feel need to block right click button. This is because of most the of people or other bloggers copy someone’s hard work and paste it on their own website. That’s why few people block right click button on their websites. So here’s solution how to bypass blocked right click button on websites.
So, here’s how to bypass blocked right click button on websites?
Password : EHT
For Google Chrome:
- Click on the Chrome Menu button on the top right corner and click on Tools.
- From the Settings page, select Show Advanced Settings button.
- Now under Privacy, select the Content settings button.
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Go to Menu bar, click on Tools > Options.
For Internet Explorer:
If you are Internet Explorer user, just follow the steps below:
- From the Menu bar, go to Tools > Internet Options.
- In the “Internet Options” window, switch to Security tab and click on the button Custom level.
- Now from there Security Settings, look for the option Active scripting and select the Disable option as shown above and click on OK.
- You may even select the Prompt option, so that each time a page is loaded, you will have the option to either enable or disable the scripting.
That’s all how you can bypass blocked right click button on websites. Hope it will work for you.
Note: Use Virtual Machine and scan on VirusTotal before downloading any program on Host Machine for your privacy.